Guelph Museums logo Collections Database

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2009.25.1
Object Name Card, Stereograph
Title House on Tipperary Place
Date circa 1920
Year Range from 1915
Year Range to 1925
Description Black and white stereoscope of a house. The house shows a small porch with a front door and windows on either side of it. Two other windows can be seen on the left side of the house.There appears to be another house, or some kind of building behind the house. The house is surrounded by a fence and there are trees in the front, with bare branches. In front of the fence there is 2 women, 3 men and two children.
People Scott, J.A.
Scott, Mrs. E
Search Terms Guelph Lumber Company
Dimensions 9.3cm l x 17.9cm w