|Title||The Museum, O.A.C., circa 1915.|
|Year Range from||1910|
|Year Range to||1920|
Sepia toned postcard of the Museum Building at the OAC, c. 1915. The postcard shows four storey brick building with a brick pillar and arch porch with a greek style pediment roof. At the top of the roof is a small tower. To the side of the building are trees and shrubs. There is a small border around the image with the title at the bottom. The back of the postcard is a divided back style with "Post Card" written at the top and the card divided with one side for a message and the other for the address. On the left side is the maker name and city.
On front "Museum, O.A.C., Guelph, Canada." On Back "185 The International Stationery Co., Picton, Canada" "Post Card" "Address Only" "Printed in Saxony"
Ontario Agricultural College (OAC)
Ontario Agricultural College - Museum
ARCHITECTURE - UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH
|Dimensions||5.47/3.50 - Length/Width|