|Title||A Corner of the O.A.C. Campus|
|Year Range from||1920|
|Year Range to||1940|
A green tinted postcard with a .5 cm border. A gravel road in the bottom right corner is edged by a strip of grass. The grass borders a garden plot which runs the lenght of a wrought iron fence set in a stone or cement base. In front of the fence, proper left, are several large maple trees. The fence surrounds a body of water (a pond?) and can be seen on the other side of the water. A mixture of pine and deciduous trees stand against a cloud filled sky. On the bottom proper right, the inscription appears.
On front in lower proper right corner: "A CORNER OF THE O.A.C. CAMPUS". On back left side: "PHOTOGELATINE ENGRAVING CO. LTD."
Stone, Frederick William
Johnston, William Henry
Ontario Agricultural College (OAC)
ARCHITECTURE - UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH
EDUCATION - UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH
PHOTOGRAPHS - POSTCARDS
|Dimensions||5.39/3.54 - Length/Width Including border|