|Title||Six Buildings at the O.A.C. Campus|
|Year Range from||1910.0|
|Year Range to||1910.0|
Divided back postcard with correspondence on back and 1c stamp. It is a gruss aus type (greetings) postcard with chromolithographic colour. It is a montage of six buildings at OAC and the Canadian Coat of Arms. The buildings are identified as Macdonald Hall, Macdonald Institute, Main Building, Flower Bed & Campus, Massey Hall & Library, Judging Pavilion. The background is gold and covered in tinted Maple Leaves. There is an image of two hands shaking in the background and "Greetings from Guelph, Ontario Agricultural College" across the front. photograph shows the main building (Johnston Hall), with mansard roof, dormer windows at slope of roof, arched windows and classical style portico. The Chemistry Building is also shown. It has a steeply pitched roof, with gable above entrance, arched windows, heavy masonry work and tall chimneys.
on front "GREETINGS FROM GUELPH, ONTARIO AGRICULTURAL COLLEGE" on back "VALENTINES & SONS PUBLISHING CO. LTD. TORONTO"
Print Finish: GLOSS
Date Made Notes: Postmarked
Stone, Frederick William
Johnston, William Henry
Massey, Hart A.
Ontario Agricultural College (OAC)
Ontario Agricultural College - Chemistry Building
Ontario Agricultural College - Johnston Hall
Ontario Agricultural College - Judging Pavilion
Ontario Agricultural College - MacDonald Hall
Ontario Agricultural College - Macdonald Institute
Ontario Agricultural College - Massey Hall and Library
ARCHITECTURE - UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH
EDUCATION - UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH
2.91/4.92 - Length/Width