Guelph Museums logo Collections Database

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1997.16.22
Object Name Program
Title St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Date 05/08/1957
Year Range from 1957.0
Year Range to 1957.0
Description Program, St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church for special service, "The Induction of the Rev. R. Forbes Thomson into the Pastoral Charge of St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Guelph, Wednesday, May 8th 1957. Rectangular off-white glossy paper folded in half to form a four page booklet. Printed b/w illustration and black lettering.
Front cover has b/w sketch of St. Andrews.
Page 2 lists the Order of Service for the Induction of the church's new minister. Includes listing the hymns , prayers and sermons.
Page 3 is the order of service for the "Act of Induction".
Back cover is a b/w photograph of Rev. R. Forbes Thomson and a brief biography of his life.
Illustrations: Sketches, B/W/Photographs, B/W

People Adams, W. Ross (Rev.)
Agnew, Norman
Arthur, David
Force, C.V.
Gowdy, S.M.
Harrison, Kenneth R.
Humphries, Wilma
Koch, Mrs. G.F.
McKenzie, Dr. J.A.
McKenzie, Mrs. J.A.
Porter, Rev. W.
Rife, Mrs. Harold
Rudell, Dr. M. J.
Rudell, Mrs. M.
Smith, David Crawford
Suitter, Harold
Thomson, Mrs. R. Forbes
Thomson, Reverend R. Forbes
Townsend, Prof. Gordon F.
Wilson, Rev. Hugh
Search Terms Guelph Ministerial Association
Presbytery of Guelph
St. Andrew's Church
St. Andrew's Church - Daughters of St. Andrews
St. Andrew's Church - Young Adults Club
Subjects RELIGION - CHURCHES
SPECIAL EVENTS
ARCHITECTURE - CHURCHES
Dimensions Closed: 23.5 x 14.5 cm. - L x W