|Title||St. George's Anglican Church, April 23, 1873 - April 23, 1973|
|Year Range from||1973.0|
|Year Range to||1973.0|
Pamphlet, "St. George's Church Bulletin, 1873-1973". Yellow glossy paper folded in half with printed black lettering and b/w photograph of church. Printed on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the erection of the present St. George's Church building. Both sides have a printed chain-like border about 1.2 cm. in from the edge. On one side, printed within the border is a b/w photograph of St. George's Anglican Church, above which is printed: "In Recognition of 100 Years of Service in this Community".
Reverse side is a brief history of St. George's Anglican Church from its founding in Guelph in Guelph, April 23, 1827. The title of the history is:
"St. George's Anglican Church / April 23, 1873 - April 23, 1973."
Palmer, Reverend Arthur
Davidson, Gilbert Farquhar (Rev.)
Scovil, Archdeacon G. F.
Mitchell, Archdeacon Clarence
Russell, Reverent David
Bagnall, W.E. (Rev.)
Cutten, Arthur W.
St. George's Church
SPECIAL EVENTS - CENTENNIALS
RELIGION - CHURCHES
|Dimensions||24.0 x 16 cm. - L x W|