Guelph Museums logo Collections Database

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1997.16.25
Object Name Pamphlet
Title St Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Founded 1832
Date 1950
Year Range from 1950
Year Range to 1950
Description Pamphlet of St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church; Rectangular white paper folded in half to form a four page pamphlet. Sketch and text are printed in black in. Front cover has a drawing of St Andrew's church. Pamphlet briefly describes the activities offered by the church and the history of the church for prospective congregation members.
Illustrations: Sketches, B/W
"St Andrew's Presbyterian church founded 1832, Norfolk and Suffolk St Guelph, Ontario".
Search Terms St. Andrew's Church
Subjects RELIGION - CHURCHES
ADVERTISEMENT
ARCHITECTURE - CHURCHES
Dimensions Closed - 21 x 9.5 cm. - L x W