|Title||Court House, Guelph|
|Year Range from||1905.0|
|Year Range to||1905.0|
Undivided back, B & W. View of Wellington County Court House, Guelph. It is a stone building with crenallated towers, castle like building. Side of building blocked off with stone and iron fence. There are 3 men standing at entrance and a flag showing. There is correspondence on back to Miss Fleda Smart, Elora, Ont. from Guelph (person unknown). Discusses the lack of space available for writing on undivided back cards. There is a one-cent Canada postage stamp on back.
printed front "COURT HOUSE, GUELPH, ONTARIO."
Date Made Notes: postmarked 1905.
ARCHITECTURE - COURT HOUSE
GOVERNMENT - COUNTY - COURT HOUSE
2.48/3.27 - Length/Width