|Title||Church of Our Lady, Guelph|
|Year Range from||1931|
|Year Range to||1941|
Divided back tinted unused postcard. Shows front view of Church of Our Lady and the Rectory. The Rectory is a red coloured barn-like building with a mansard roof. The church has the twin towers.
front "CHURCH OF OUR LADY AND RECTORY, GUELPH, ONTARIO, CANADA" back "THE PHOTOGELATINE ENGRAVING CO. LTD. TORONTO"
Church of Our Lady
RELIGION - CHURCHES
ARCHITECTURE - CHURCHES
3.11/5.00 - Length/Width