|Title||Douglas Street, Guelph|
|Year Range from||1907|
|Year Range to||1917|
Divided back, black and white, unused postcard. It is a vertical view along Douglas St., Guelph, a stone covered road, showing the Gummer building and St. George's Anglican Church in background. There is an automobile parked on the street.
front "DOUGLAS ST. SHOWING ST. GEORGE'S CHURCH, GUELPH" handwritten on negative back "PRINTED BY THE HELIOTYPE CO. LTD. OTTAWA"
Gummer, Bertram G.
St. George's Church
RELIGION - CHURCHES
ARCHITECTURE - CHURCHES
SCENES - STREET
TRANSPORTATION - AUTOMOBILES
|Dimensions||4.96/3.11 - Length/Width|